Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Couture and Croissants

Bonjour beautiful people!
I am currently on a whirlwind vacation across South of France and Spain but I wanted to celebrate a big little moment today.... It's been a full month since I have blogging and even as I write this post in a hotel room in Barcelona minutes before checking out I wanted to share some glimpses of what is about to come in the next few weeks. It's been an absolute blast sharing my passions and inspirations with you this past month and I can't wait to venture into new areas soon and inspire you and reward you even more as a reader of The Colorful Couturier. In the meantime follow my adventures by following me on Instagram.
Love and European air kisses
Devyani
Below are some moments to tickle your senses from Provence and Marseille...

No comments:

Post a Comment